Ağırlık ve Kuvvet Testi ve Ölçümü
We stock a full range of weighing scales, force gauges and newton meters, designed for accurate and reliable measurement of weights and forces across a broad array of load types. Leading names in weight and force measurement include Sauter, Kern, Dymo, Honeywell, Pesola and Adam Equipment....
We work with these brands alongside our own best value RS PRO line, offering an advanced selection of robust, accurate and high-quality scales and meters to cover a diversity of weight and force measurement tasks. We also stock a wide variety of weight and force measurement accessories, including many check weight sets for device testing and load calibration.
What's the difference between a weighing scale and a force meter?
Weighing scales measure the overall mass of items or loads, and can be bought in a range of different formats:
- Digital Scales - allow for easy-to-read measurements, they have become popular because of this. Digital scales allow you to convert the metrics of the weights from imperial to metric.
- Bench Scales - compact devices aimed at desk/countertop use, ideal for weighing or counting smaller objects; popular in post offices, packaging departments and individual product shipping.
- Hanging scales - items are suspended from a hook or cradle below the scale; most often seen in luggage processing and mail handling, or in commercial weighing of fresh/dried produce and animal feeds.
- Platform scales - heavy-duty weighing scales designed for high-mass items/equipment, including machinery, animals, bulk food processing and warehouse inventory.
- Counting scales - electronic scales designed to count the number of items placed on them by multiples of a predetermined mass; useful in high-volume shipping, packaging and stock control environments.
- Spring balances or Newton meters - are a suspension weighing scale commonly used to measure the gravitational force exerted on an object in Newtons, where [mass x gravity] gives the item's practical weight.
They can be mechanical or digital, are typically robust in construction, and often found in prototyping, friction testing, door mechanism design and wire strength gauging applications across many industrial, laboratory and research/development environments.
Dinamometreler (Yaylı Teraziler)
Ürünlerden Satın Al 16
Hassas Terazi Aksesuarları (Kontrol Ağırlıkları)
Ürünlerden Satın Al 7
Ürünlerden Satın Al 691
Ürünlerden Satın Al 76
Kuvvet Ölçüm Cihaz Aksesuarları
Ürünlerden Satın Al 62
Kuvvet Ölçüm Cihazları
Ürünlerden Satın Al 141